Many digital agencies and freelancers often search for websites using paid traffic such as AdWords, Facebook Ads and Bing Ads to sell them conversion rate optimisation services or paid traffic management services.
For example Facebook Ads campaign management or Google AdWords campaign management, as an experienced internet marketing expert will be able to drastically improve how their campaigns are performing if the business is new
to this area of advertising. So how do most paid traffic management experts currently find new clients?
- Find new clients by browsing websites directories - while this might be a low cost way of finding new paid traffic management clients it is highly inefficient. You typically can't filter to businesses using paid traffic, you typically can't filter by turnover to find businesses with budgets that match your services, and you often can't even filter by location and industry.
- Google search - while Google searching for new Google AdWords clients might seem like a good idea you'll still encounter the problems above. Your searches will be very untargeted, no turnover filter, location, industry. Leaving you to manually inefficiently filter out business.
- LinkedIn - while LinkedIn might help you decide if a company is the correct size for your services you'll still have no idea if they are actually using paid traffic or not.
- Facebook - some experts will browse Facebook and when they seem a advert simply click it and check out the company to see if they are a good fit. While you will obviously be sure they are using paid traffic (Facebook Ads) for other problems still exist. The inability to filter company size, location, industry and so on.
- Buying paid traffic campaign management leads - while this is a quick route to finding qualified prospects that suit your services, it's also a quick way to turn through your budget. How do you know you'll generate a positive return on your investment from purchasing these leads?
Sell Digital can offer you a far more efficient and cost-effective approach. We maintain a one million
entry database of UK websites and every time our web crawler finds a new website we run a set of checks on it specifically designed to help people who may
want to sell them their digital services such as SEO, online review management and much more. One of these checks is a "using paid traffic" check where we check the websites HTML source code to determine if the website is using paid traffic. So that's Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing ads and many others.
We also store what industry the website is operating in and its location. Once we have that we run it against our database of UK companies to see if we can work out its turnover as well. Let's look at some examples.
- Find all websites in a 10 mile radius of me using paid traffic
- Find all websites in a 100 mile radius of me using Facebook ads
- Find all websites near me using Google AdWords
- Find all insurance websites in the UK using Google AdWords
- Find all insurance websites in the UK using Facebook Ads that have a turnover about 6.5 million
- Find all insurance websites in the UK using Facebook Ads that have a turnover about 6.5 million and export their email addresses
Hopefully the above searches have shown you how powerful and flexible the paid traffic search is. Now let's look at how simple it is to use.
As you can see from the above picture the search interface is credibly simple and easy to use.
Try out our paid advertising search