Finding websites by the HTML code they consist of can be a challenging task. While the big players like Google and Bing already have most website's HTML indexed they don't offer any search feature that will allow you to
search their HTML index for the target HTML code. Attempting this endeavour is extremely technically challenging. While checking a webpage for HTML is a relatively simple task to attempt programmatically (in an automated manner)
attempting this task at scale by writing a web crawler to crawl the one million plus UK websites, a way to efficiently store the one million pages of HTML and a way to quickly search this HTML you have now stored.
Luckily, we've already done all this for you and offer it as an easy to use point and click service that allows you to search our massive one million big UK website database by HTML snippets in seconds. You can also use our tech search
to search for websites by CRM/CMS for example WordPress, websites HTTP headers, distance from you, industry (for example insurance) and turnover. Let's take a look at some possible searches you might want to perform.
- Find all websites that contain certain HTML code
- Find all websites that contain certain HTML code and are within a 10 mile radius of me
- Find all websites that contain certain HTML code and are using WordPress as their CRM
- Find all websites that contain certain HTML code and turnover above 6.5 million
- Find all dentist websites that contain certain HTML code
- Find all dentist websites and export their emails
Now you can see how powerful this search can be, let's take a look at how easy it us to use.
As you can see the interface to perform such powerful searches is very simple to use.
Try our tech search